10/25/2018 - 10/26/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
1475 W Cypress Creek Road Suite 205
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33309
PreGel understands that one of the biggest challenges in the industry today is how to efficiently create beautiful, upscale desserts without sacrificing quality and labor costs. This class teaches the preparation of quick and easy upscale desserts and pastries that will surely impress your guests. Techniques on balancing flavor profiles, decorating, layering and ease of production will all be shown in this exciting new class to PreGel’s International Training Centers.
Attendees will also learn the basic fundamentals of simple-to-prepare pastry products incorporating design concept and recipe development of scratch items. This class is a great starting point for meeting your current baking and pastry needs and fits anyone with any skill from beginner to advanced.
This class is approved by the American Culinary Federation for 12 Continuing Education Hours.
Length of Class: 2 days
Class Cost: $189 per person
Day 1 Schedule
- Introduction (9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.)
- Theory (9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.)
- Fundamentals of pastry
- How to develop a specific product offering for your customers
- PreGel America’s pastry product offerings
- Break (10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.)
- Hands-On (10:40 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Lunch (12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.)
- Hands-On (1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Clean-up and Review (3:30 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Day 2 Schedule
- Review of Previous Day (9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.)
- Hands-On (9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Lunch (12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Hands-On (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Clean-up and Review (3:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.)
- Class Test and Certificates (3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Bookings are closed for this event. See more classes.