08/28/2017 - 08/30/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Charlotte, NC, USA
Administration fee covers equipment and supplies.
Michael Laiskonis, Creative Director, Institute of Culinary Education and 5-Star Pastry Ambassador, has continually impressed class attendees with new and innovative techniques, masterful culinary skill, and creative flavor combinations during his inspiring lectures. Returning for a sixth time, Laiskonis will capture the attention of student chefs with yet another rousing seminar, this time about pre-desserts to mignardises.
Length of Class: 3 days
Class cost: $875 per person
Price includes 3-day hotel accommodations and daily lunch on-site.
In this seminar, students will learn:
- The benefits of offering pre-desserts and mignardises in conjunction with an effective dessert program
- A variety of techniques and recipes to create enticing petit fours and confections
- A look into the role of individual ingredients in successful dessert recipes
- Flavor diversity and texture variation to create an appealing variety of sweets
Single 5-Star Seminar Rate:
$875.00 per person
Includes: The PreGel 5-Star Pastry Series® seminar of choice plus accommodations at The Hampton Inn & Suites, breakfast, coffee and lunch, a champagne toast at the conclusion of the seminar and exposure to top industry chefs, companies and peer networks.
*Hotel Accommodations will be booked by PreGel AMERICA. Three Nights provided by PreGel include: the night before class begins, the night of Day 1, and the night of Day 2 – attendees depart Charlotte at the conclusion of Day 3 of the Class. If an additional night is needed at the hotel, attendees are responsible for making the necessary arrangements and payment.
Hampton Inn & Suites
Address: 9850 Weddington Road, Concord, NC 28027
Distance from PreGel AMERICA: 6.85 miles, approximately 8 minutes
Special Offers: Free shuttle service to and from PreGel AMERICA
- If a participant cancels 60 days or more in advance, they will receive a full refund
- If a participant cancels 30 to 59 days in advance, they will receive a 50% refund
- If a participant cancels 1 to 29 days in advance, they will not receive a refund
***PreGel reserves the right to cancel any seminar for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, PreGel will either transfer the registration fee for registered attendee(s) to a future class or PreGel will refund the full registration fee to the registered attendee(s). PreGel is not responsible for any travel costs incurred due to class cancellations.
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Pre-Desserts to Mignardises: A Journey with Chef Michael Laiskonis
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.