10/28/2019 - 10/30/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Charlotte, NC, USA
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
Concord, North Carolina 28027
Administration fee covers equipment and supplies.
When it comes to baked goods, timeless classics are praised, but trending twists and bold new ideas are hotly sought after by today’s consumer market. The Modern Pastry Shop course curriculum is tailored to serve chefs in both niche areas of the market, yielding results that are sure to attract and delight new and old customers.
Through in-depth lectures and hands-on practices, you can look forward to learning:
- The modern production of pastries with an innovative twist
- New flavors, techniques, and presentation methods
- The preparation of:
- Petit gateaux
- Upscale verrines
- And more!
- How to streamline costs and incorporate PreGel ingredients into high-end pastries and desserts
- How to set up a beautiful display case in an eye-catching manner
* For the price of one class, you will receive a class recipe book, daily lunch provided by PreGel, a PreGel certificate of completion in your course, and 18 Continuing Education Hours certified by the American Culinary Federation. To maintain an intimate learning environment, class sizes are no larger than 12 students max.
Length of Class: 3 days
Time of Class: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day (Lunch is provided by PreGel America)
Class Cost: $249 per person
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Modern Pastry Shop
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.