06/19/2017 - 06/21/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Charlotte, NC, USA
Administration fee covers equipment and supplies.
Chef Francisco Migoya, Head Chef at Modernist Cuisine, wowed student attendees with unique flavor combinations and stunning plated desserts resulting in a plethora of new and innovative techniques for the modern pastry chef during his 2016 5-Star Pastry Chef debut. Utilizing awe-inspiring techniques and captivating knowledge, Migoya will again fascinate with an energizing lecture in Modern Methods and Techniques in Plated Desserts and Petit Fours.
Length of Class: 3 days
Class cost: $875 per person
Price includes 3-day hotel accommodations and daily lunch on-site.
In this seminar, students will learn:
- Emphasis on flavor forward desserts
- How to improve classic methods to achieve new results
- Science in the kitchen focusing on the structure and composition of pastry ingredients
- How to better understand the functionality of science and how to manipulate it
- Plated desserts as a form of architecture, textures, and flavors
Single 5-Star Seminar Rate:
$875.00 per person
Includes: The PreGel 5-Star Pastry Series® seminar of choice plus accommodations at The Hampton Inn & Suites, breakfast, coffee and lunch, a champagne toast at the conclusion of the seminar and exposure to top industry chefs, companies and peer networks.
*Hotel Accommodations will be booked by PreGel AMERICA. Three Nights provided by PreGel include: the night before class begins, the night of Day 1, and the night of Day 2 – attendees depart Charlotte at the conclusion of Day 3 of the Class. If an additional night is needed at the hotel, attendees are responsible for making the necessary arrangements and payment.
Hampton Inn & Suites
Address: 9850 Weddington Road, Concord, NC 28027
Distance from PreGel AMERICA: 6.85 miles, approximately 8 minutes
Special Offers: Free shuttle service to and from PreGel AMERICA
- If a participant cancels 60 days or more in advance, they will receive a full refund
- If a participant cancels 30 to 59 days in advance, they will receive a 50% refund
- If a participant cancels 1 to 29 days in advance, they will not receive a refund
***PreGel reserves the right to cancel any seminar for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, PreGel will either transfer the registration fee for registered attendee(s) to a future class or PreGel will refund the full registration fee to the registered attendee(s). PreGel is not responsible for any travel costs incurred due to class cancellations.
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Modern Methods and Techniques in Plated Desserts and Petit Fours with Chef Francisco Migoya
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.