9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Charlotte, NC, USA
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
Concord, North Carolina 28027
Taking the culinary community by storm, liquid nitrogen is an innovative ingredient used in the creation of a variety of frozen desserts. From customizable individual batches of ice cream to fun cocktail preparations, attend this class to learn how to produce a variety of sweet frozen concoctions.
Attend this class and experience hands on practice creating classic ice cream, gelato, sorbetto, ice cream dots, semifreddo mousse, cocktails and inventive garnishes for deserts.
Length of Class: 1 day
Class Cost: $95 per person
- Introduction (9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.)
- Theory (9:15 a.m.– 10:30 a.m.)
- Ice cream, gelato, and sorbetto ingredients and processing
- Frozen dessert concepts
- Break (10:30 a.m.– 10:40 a.m.)
- Hands-on Production (10:40 a.m.– 12:00 p.m.)
- Lunch (12:00 p.m.– 1:00 p.m.)
- Hands-on Production (1:00 p.m.– 3:00 p.m.)
- Equipment Clean-up, Review and Certificates (3:30 p.m.– 4:00 p.m.)
Bookings are closed for this event. See more classes.