07/24/2017 - 07/26/2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Charlotte, NC, USA
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
Concord, North Carolina 28027
A proven accomplished pastry chef, Lauren V. Haas, department chair for the International Baking and Pastry Institute at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island, boasts an impressive resume of culinary knowledge and groundbreaking achievements. A first time lecturer at PreGel’s 5-Star Pastry Series®, Chef Haas is well versed in the foundations of classical pastry and emerging techniques and trends. Taking students on a gastronomic classroom adventure, Haas will display her passion for educating students and pastry professionals in the art and science of pastry with an electrifying seminar in Innovative & Alluring Boutique Pastries.
Length of Class: 3 days
Class cost: $875 per person
Price includes 3-day hotel accommodations and daily lunch on-site.
In this seminar, students will learn:
- Techniques to create a variety of entremets, petit gateaux, and petit fours
- Important aspects of flavor diversity and how to incorporate a range of flavors into your pastries
- The significance of texture variation in each dessert
- Techniques to decorate dessert items and presentation of an upscale buffet
Single 5-Star Seminar Rate:
$875.00 per person
Includes: The PreGel 5-Star Pastry Series® seminar of choice plus accommodations at The Hampton Inn & Suites, breakfast, coffee and lunch, a champagne toast at the conclusion of the seminar and exposure to top industry chefs, companies and peer networks.
*Hotel Accommodations will be booked by PreGel AMERICA. Three Nights provided by PreGel include: the night before class begins, the night of Day 1, and the night of Day 2 – attendees depart Charlotte at the conclusion of Day 3 of the Class. If an additional night is needed at the hotel, attendees are responsible for making the necessary arrangements and payment.
Hampton Inn & Suites
Address: 9850 Weddington Road, Concord, NC 28027
Distance from PreGel AMERICA: 6.85 miles, approximately 8 minutes
Special Offers: Free shuttle service to and from PreGel AMERICA
- If a participant cancels 60 days or more in advance, they will receive a full refund
- If a participant cancels 30 to 59 days in advance, they will receive a 50% refund
- If a participant cancels 1 to 29 days in advance, they will not receive a refund
***PreGel reserves the right to cancel any seminar for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, PreGel will either transfer the registration fee for registered attendee(s) to a future class or PreGel will refund the full registration fee to the registered attendee(s). PreGel is not responsible for any travel costs incurred due to class cancellations.
Bookings are closed for this event. See more classes.