06/13/2019 - 06/14/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dallas, TX, USA
612 E. Dallas Road
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Administration fee covers equipment and supplies.
Did you know that ice cream is one of the most beloved desserts in America? In fact, the compound annual growth rate for this multi-million dollar industry is projected to grow at a rate of 1.2% throughout the next three years. With stats like that, why not start preparing to solidify your space in the market? Ice Cream 101 caters to the needs of beginners as well as seasoned professionals of artisanal ice cream production looking for fresh ideas on classic indulgence.
Through in-depth lectures and hands-on practices, get the “scoop” on:
- Classic and modern flavor combinations
- Decorating techniques
- The science behind what makes great ice cream
- Using multiple batch freezers and display cases to find which best fits your business needs
- Basic recipe formulation
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Serving tips
* For the price of one class, you will receive a class recipe book, daily lunch provided by PreGel, a PreGel certificate of completion in your course, and 12 Continuing Education Hours certified by the American Culinary Federation. To maintain an intimate learning environment, class sizes are no larger than 12 students max.
Length of Class: 2 days
Time of Class: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day (Lunch is provided by PreGel America)
Class Cost: $189 per person
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Ice Cream 101
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.