11/04/2019 - 11/06/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Los Angeles, CA, USA
116 S. Brent Circle
Walnut, California 91789
They are the “dynamic duo” of Italian artisanal frozen dessert. No longer just delicious trends, Italian gelato and sorbetto are definite mainstays in American cuisine, and the perfect platform for new business or menu expansion. So, whether you’re just getting started or still fairly new to this steadily growing industry, you will learn an abundance of essential information about these craveable treats in our introductory Fundamentals of Gelato & Sorbetto course.
Through in-depth lectures and hands-on practices, you can look forward to learning:
- The difference between Italian gelato and traditional American ice cream
- How to use a variety of machines
- Basic recipe formulation
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Serving tips
- How to create gelato and sorbetto of the highest quality
* For the price of one class, you will receive a class recipe book, daily lunch provided by PreGel, a PreGel certificate of completion in your course, and 18 Continuing Education Hours certified by the American Culinary Federation. To maintain an intimate learning environment, class sizes are no larger than 12 students max.
Length of Class: 3 days
Time of Class: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day (Lunch is provided by PreGel America)
Class Cost: $249 per person
Bookings are closed for this event. See more classes.