07/24/2019 - 07/26/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Chicago, IL, USA
915 Busse Road
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
PreGel entrance located on Jarvis Avenue
Administration fee covers equipment and supplies.
Baker, pastry maker, patissier, pastry chef, cook…whichever designation represents you best, we are excited to help fuel your passion for baking! If your skill set ranges from beginner to advanced level professional, Bakery 101 is designed to cater to you. Led by trained and highly skilled pastry chefs, you will be introduced to a variety of baked goods, including some gluten-free options, in a fun and engaging way.
Through in-depth lectures and hands-on practices, you can look forward to learning:
- The roles that different ingredients and techniques play in the baking process
- How to expand your menu and impress customers with in-demand menu options such as:
- Classic French macarons
- Eclairs and other choux pastry
- Donuts with a variety of classic and unique fillings
- Trendy muffins
- Classic cupcakes
- And more!
* For the price of one class, you will receive a class recipe book, daily lunch provided by PreGel, a PreGel certificate of completion in your course, and 18 Continuing Education Hours certified by the American Culinary Federation. To maintain an intimate learning environment, class sizes are no larger than 12 students max.
Length of Class: 3 days
Time of Class: 9:00am to 4:00pm each day (Lunch is provided by PreGel America)
Class Cost: $249 per person
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Bakery 101
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.