04/09/2018 - 04/10/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Los Angeles, CA, USA
116 S. Brent Circle
Walnut, California 91789
Administration fee covers equipment and supplies.
In this class, attendees will learn the fun and exciting way PreGel products can be used to make some of the most flavorful and inventive doughnuts you’ve ever had! Would you like to try a black currant & cherry doughnut? Or perhaps a Thai Chili Peanut doughnut? If the answer is yes then this class is for you! Utilizing different recipes for yeast-raised and cake doughnuts our chefs will share their delicious and creative recipes that are sure to impress. Decorating techniques, varieties of fillings and of course the doughnuts themselves are all explored in this brand-new class from the International Training Centers of PreGel America.
This class is approved by the American Culinary Federation for 12 Continuing Education Hours.
Length of Class: 2 days
Class Cost: $189 per person
Day 1 Schedule
- Introduction (9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.)
- Theory (9:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.)
- Fundamentals of doughnut recipe formulation
- Fundamentals of doughnut icing formulation
- Decorating techniques
- PreGel America’s product offerings
- Break (10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.)
- Hands-On (10:40 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Lunch (12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.)
- Hands-On (1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Clean-up and Review (3:30 p.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Day 2 Schedule
- Review of Previous Day (9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.)
- Hands-On (9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
- Lunch (12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Hands-On (1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Clean-up and Review (3:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m.)
- Class Test and Certificates (3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Artisan Doughnuts
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.