10/24/2019 - 10/25/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dallas, TX, USA
612 E. Dallas Road
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Administration fee covers equipment and supplies.
Now that you understand the Fundamentals of Gelato & Sorbetto production, you’re ready to advance. The next step toward mastering the art of gelato and sorbetto is the Advanced Gelato and Sorbetto Production course. This is the ideal platform to perfect your repertoire of unique artisanal concepts of the “dynamic duo,” gelato and sorbetto.
Through in-depth lectures and hands-on practices, you can look forward to learning:
- The science behind gelato and sorbetto
- How to create amazing flavor combinations
- How to formulate
- gelato mix with egg yolks
- high ratio premium sorbetto
- alcoholic gelato and sorbetto
- New decorating techniques
* For the price of one class, you will receive a class recipe book, daily lunch provided by PreGel, a PreGel certificate of completion in your course, and 12 Continuing Education Hours certified by the American Culinary Federation. To maintain an intimate learning environment, class sizes are no larger than 12 students max.
Length of Class: 2 days
Time of class: 9:00 to 4:00pm each day (Lunch is provided by PreGel America)
Class cost: $189 per person
If you have attended a PreGel event before, please sign in first so we can retrieve your information.
Please complete the form below to register for Advanced Gelato & Sorbetto Production
If this is your first class with us, a password will be emailed to you to make future registrations easier.